Announcing the Antler US Spring 2023 Showcase
Antler US works with founders starting from day zero, bringing them in-house to our Residency studios in Austin, Boulder, and New York City. After investment from Antler, our portfolio companies work with the Antler US team to unlock continued growth and scale. As partners at the earliest stage, we’re proud to showcase some of our US companies who’ve matured and are ready to raise their next round of funding.
Meet the Antler US portfolio companies featured in our Spring 2023 Showcase.
Antler US works with founders starting from day zero, bringing them in-house to our Residency studios in Austin, Boulder, and New York City. After investment from Antler, our portfolio companies work with the Antler US team to unlock continued growth and scale. As partners at the earliest stage, we’re proud to showcase some of our US companies who’ve matured and are ready to raise their next round of funding!
To connect with any of these companies, fill out this form here.
- Allspring is pioneering embedded workforce enablement with an AI learning solution that reinvents how enterprise L&D departments grow and retain talent, starting with sales teams. Customers to date include Stripe, Re:Work, and Essence Media.Founder(s): Erin Rowe led Employee Development at Pinterest. The founding team has worked at marquee organizations like Zoom, Microsoft, McKinsey & Company and Square.
- Flair ingests unstructured voice data and uses generative AI to help companies with call centers uncover customer insights and revenue opportunities at scale, without having to manually listen to calls. Companies like Berkshire Hathaway Energy, BFA Industries, Infabode, and Smart Asset use Flair for deep reporting and analysis on customer patterns and call QA compliance. Founder: Samir Sen is an ex-Apple ML Engineer and a deep learning research scientist from Whiterabbit.ai and a Stanford CS graduate.
- Folio is a contract-to-hire platform that de-risks entry-level hiring and increases retention by turning students into teams of digital consultants who graduate with a validated portfolio and 20x more experience. NYU, Stanford, and Michigan students have matched with corporates like Microsoft, a16z, and Dorm Room Fund through Folio. Co-Founders Cathy Huang and Sukhita Karthi met at their previous EdTech company which was acquired by OneValley.
- Linguix helps users write in perfect English, regardless of whether or not they’re native speakers. Linguix, which recently launched a B2B product, reduces time spent editing and increases sales and marketing teams’ productivity across the world. Founder: Alex Lashkow is a customer-focused builder who has scaled Linguix from 0 to over 200,000 users.
- RemedyLogic is a healthcare marketplace for musculoskeletal conditions (a $420 billion per year market) with AI case reviews, physician quality ratings, and pricing discovery. RemedyLogic completed a POC pilot with Mount Sinai and are in talks with a dozen health plans, providers, and employers. The startup’s AI capabilities have been peer-reviewed and published in reputable journals like European Spine Journal, Global Spine Journal. Founder Andrej Rusakov is a fintech founder and former VC with a degree from Harvard Business School.
- Studio.Page aggregates the more than 500,000 individual video paywalls on the internet to provide better economics, access, and community to consumers and creators. Founders Brett Stewart is an experienced former chatbot developers and Jaco Santulli is a media and growth marketing expert.
- Valley is building an artificial salesforce. Today Valley replaces the SDR, integrating prospect list automation with a hyper-personalized outreach engine, and scheduling ability. Valley, which reduces cost per qualified lead by 94% for sales teams, is the fastest and most capital efficient way to go from cold prospect to booked sales call without human involvement. Founder Zayd Ali is a second-time founder, with a previous exit in SDR technology.
Must-read articles from Antler
Browse our collection of founder stories, industry insights and latest startup successes from Antler Australia
A window into progress: A look inside the world's day zero investor
As we approach the fifth anniversary of our first investments, we are excited to share A Window into Progress, a report that captures the breadth, depth, and impact of Antler’s global community, which continues to grow and strengthen through the downturn.
Carl Prins: The financier on a mission to decarbonize the global economy
Our content series "It All Starts with People" delves into the passions, motivations, and vision of the exceptional founders we have the privilege of partnering with around the world. Read the story of Carl Prins and his personal quest to help avert the climate crisis through Pathzero.
Books every founder should read in 2023
Harry Truman once said: “Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.” The source of myriad mental and physical benefits, it’s no wonder highly successful entrepreneurs and business leaders frequently credit obsessive reading as instrumental to their outperformance. In honor of UNESCO World Book Day, Antler is excited to share books every founder should read in 2023.
Sarah Hilmy: Inspiring friends and families to discover the world together
“Holidays are a way for you to enrich your own life. It's about going out and experiencing things that you otherwise wouldn't experience in your everyday life, trying new food, meeting new people, and just learning more about the world in a first-hand way.” —Sarah Hilmy, co-founder of travel platform Oddysee.
50 creators to watch in 2023
As the creator economy continues to grow, expand, and evolve, we've curated a list of 50 exciting leaders to watch in this space. Influencers. Journalists. Operators at prominent creator-related platforms. Founders. These are the players—seen and unseen—who underpin the global creator ecosystem.
Sharon Li & Vanessa Chen: Empowering employees to be their healthiest and most productive selves
“People sometimes think the emotional and professional are conflicting, but what we believe is when people love their organization, the emotional value will actually make them productive. It will make them give their full self to the organization and make the organization grow for the long term.” —Sharon Li, co-founder and CEO of CHOYS
The 2023 Creator Economy: A new direction
Our creator economy insights series—starting with our ultimate guide to the creator economy in May 2021—has tracked the explosion of a sector that upended the professional aspirations of the next generation. Today, as uncertainty and macroeconomic challenges pervade, how are creators pivoting and what does it mean for the sector's future?
Piet Hein van Dam: The seasoned data entrepreneur aiming to eradicate type 2 diabetes
Our content series "It All Starts with People" delves into the passions, motivations, and vision of the exceptional founders we have the privilege of partnering with around the world. Bringing a clarity of vision to our latest spotlight is Piet Hein van Dam, co-founder of Clear, the award-winning digital self-help tool for diabetes patients.