Communication Intern Nordics - Stockholm
Antler is the world’s largest early-stage investor, supporting hundreds of technology startups and thousands of entrepreneurs across six continents or leading entrepreneurial hubs such as New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore, Seoul and Sydney. The firm invests in ~1% of more than 60,000 founders annually and invests from pre-seed and up to series C.
Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by enabling and investing in the world's most exceptional people, by building complementary co-founder teams, supporting the teams with deep business model validation and providing a global platform for scaling. To date, Antler has invested in more than 400 companies in over 30 industries including AI, Robotics, drones, fintech, proptech and healthtech. Of these companies,~35% have at least one female co-founder, and the founders represent more than 100 nationalities. Learn more at antler.co.
Antler is changing the way that early-stage investments are made at scale, and making entrepreneurship more accessible to exceptional talent anywhere. Antler is helping to professionalize early-stage investing, by bringing new capital, a large global community of co-founders and a broad set of industry expertise to the earliest stages from the outset to support fast growing companies.
About the role
As a Communications intern, you will identify, contact and help to convert potential Founders for our startup program in the Nordics. This is the ideal position for students looking to gain insights and hands-on experience in venture capital, as you will have the opportunity to work alongside our Founders and some of the most influential people within the Nordic startup ecosystem. This role can be based in Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and sourcing for potential startups and individual Founders in the Nordics
- Mapping out the startup ecosystem across different industries and countries
- Help build our founder community through communication and events
- Overall support to further strengthen Antler’s position as a leading early-stage VC in the Nordics
- Support the marketing manager in her everyday tasks including content creation, email campaigns, PR and social media strategy.
- Setting up and organizing events to support the Antler brand
- Responsible for thinking of engaging brand awareness
- Creating scouting campaigns for our target audience
Who are you
- Bachelor or equivalent experience in Marketing and/or Communication
- You have great people & communication skills
- You are a fast learner with a can-do attitude: quick changes, tight deadlines and ambiguity don’t scare you
- You are extremely proactive and always up for a new challenge!
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and believe the world needs more difference-makers and innovators!
- You have some knowledge or interest in the newest trends within technology and how they can be used in various industries
- You thrive diving deep into research and love to optimize how you do so
- You’re a fast learner, team player, but also able to work independently
- You are business fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
What we offer
- Learnings and development on how to spot great Founder profiles; if you´re ever looking to get into the VC space or become a Founder yourself, this would be key.
- Insights and growth in the world of Venture Capital
- Opportunity to build your own network in the VC and startup scene through working with experienced leaders from top Nordic and International top firms, startup founders and tech community leaders
- Access to listen live into a wide range of our Masterclasses and workshops with world-class speakers as part of our daily cohort activities
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- An international environment that promotes diversity, and where there’s room to grow
- A strong company culture, with constant feedback loop and employee development
Note: This is an unpaid position that is part-time in combination with your studies or other work.
However, we invest in our people and there are always possibilities for full-time roles at Antler in the future, for the right candidate.
Location: Oslo / Copenhagen / Sweden
Start: As soon as possible