ESG & Impact Intern
Antler is the world’s most active early-stage investor, supporting hundreds of technology startups and thousands of entrepreneurs across six continents or leading entrepreneurial hubs such as New York, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore, Seoul and Sydney. The firm invests in ~1% of more than 50,000 founders annually and invests from pre-seed and up to series C.
Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by enabling and investing in the world's most exceptional people, by building complementary co-founder teams, supporting the teams with deep business model validation and providing a global platform for scaling. To date, Antler has invested in more than 500 companies in over 30 industries including AI, robotics, fintech, proptech and healthtech. Of these companies,~30% have at least one female co-founder, and the founders represent more than 100 nationalities. Learn more at antler.co.
We have embedded ESG and impact into our culture and processes. We are continually trying to drive the industry and our founders to build sustainable businesses and to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges. As our ESG and impact intern, you will work directly with our Head of ESG and impact on important global projects such as carbon accounting. We are looking for a student who is ready to own their own impact as an intern. If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity of joining a global team of extremely motivated individuals.
What you’ll do
- Research and data gathering for an industry mapping project focused on impact
- Coordinate a carbon accounting project across the firm
- Develop sustainability workshops for founder programmes
- Draft processes and guidelines
- Work directly with our Head of ESG and impact on ad-hoc projects and tasks
What you bring to the table
- A growth mindset and eagerness to learn about a large range of ESG and impact elements
- A hands-on attitude to get things done
- Passion and interest in the VC industry and sustainability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization effectively and confidently - clear in messaging
What we're offering you
- Work in a fast-growing organization with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- Involvement in a wide range of projects and processes
- Great learning and networking opportunities through working with driven and skilled people from around the world
- A fun and highly diverse team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- A purpose-driven culture, and the autonomy to thrive
If you are excited to help shape the progress of ESG and impact within the VC industry, come have a chat with the team. We look forward to meeting you.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Minimum of 2 months, full time
Commitment: Ideally full time but open to part-time with a minimum commitment of 25 hours per week.
Location: Singapore (but open to other locations)