Content Marketing Specialist
Sydney / Remote
You’ll join Antler Education as a Content Marketing Specialist in our small, agile team working on the Antler Launch Academy (ALA.)
The Antler Launch Academy went live in July 2020 and is on target to support 20K people in 2021. We provide online resources, tools and support to curious technologists and aspiring founders, so that they successfully launch their startup.
You’ll be working closely with the PM to lead the evolution of our content library. Key aspects of the role include curating new content, defining a paywall strategy and expanding our email marketing capabilities to increase proliferation of our content.
This role is based in our Antler Sydney office alongside the Antler Education team. We are a hybrid team who come into the office 2-3 days a week. On one hand, we optimise for in-person working as we believe creativity happens when humans come together in the real world (not the metaverse.) On the other hand, we are outcome focused and support flexible working hours and locations so that you can simultaneously do your best work AND live your best life.
Note: Interested in the role but aren’t based in Sydney? Don’t worry. We believe exceptional talent trumps location. Apply now!
What we offer
- - Salary $90K + super
- - Full ownership and accountability. What you do matters. You’ll see the fruits of your labour and be a vital member in a strong team.
- - The opportunity to grow the Content Marketing function and fast-track your career.
- - No more meaningless Zoom meetings. We’re an action-oriented team, on a mission.
- - No need to write a meaningless cover letter rephrasing the values section of the Antler website. In fact, we should be writing a cover letter about why we want to work with you!
What you’ll do
- - Plan, develop and deliver high-quality, engaging, original content for our online academy.
- - Conduct keyword research and develop a content strategy to increase high-intent organic traffic.
- - Manage content calendar and optimise new and existing content including blog content, academy articles, landing pages, and video.
- - Manage the end-to-end content production process including collaborating with cross-functional teams and external copywriters to deliver a consistent and timely stream of high-quality content and marketing initiatives.
- - Define a paywall strategy to optimise sign-ups and grow our community.
- - Promote new content to segmented audiences via tailored email campaigns.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- - 2+ years experience in digital marketing, public relations, journalism or content marketing related roles.
- - The ability to think outside the square and create captivating content that stands out from the noise.
- - An understanding of SEO and familiarity with key content and email marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush and SendGrid (or other.)
- - A keen interest in emerging tech and the startup ecosystem.
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t tick all the boxes. We understand that experience comes in all shapes and sizes. If you think you’d be a good fit, click “Apply”!
More about Antler and Antler Education
Antler Education (the team you’ll be in), is a business unit of Antler and owns the Antler Launch Academy.
Antler is a global early stage VC. We bring exceptional individuals together to build tech companies from the ground up. In three years of operations, Antler has grown to have a presence in 14 cities around the world, including offices in most major startup ecosystems, including New York, Berlin, London, Singapore, and Sydney. Antler has invested in over 300 companies to date.