Communications & PR Manager
Singapore, Indonesia or Vietnam
Antler (www.antler.co) is a global startup generator and early-stage VC that is building the next big wave of tech. With the mission to turn exceptional individuals into great founders, Antler aims to create hundreds of companies globally over the next five years.
We select the world’s most brilliant and determined people, help them find the right co-founder and connect them to a top tier network of advisors and experts worldwide. Antler breaks the barriers to entrepreneurship by providing funding from day one and building strong teams from the ground up, while enabling our founders to rapidly launch and scale their ideas.
We’re now looking for a stellar Communications & PR Manager to join our Southeast Asia team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with new and accomplished founders at the very beginning of their entrepreneurial journeys.
- Building and managing Antler’s brand and media presence in Southeast Asia via integrated marketing efforts that include PR, events, media relations, social media, and content marketing
- Own Antler’s content strategy from planning to execution
- Manage media relations for Antler announcements and investment news
- Develop multi-channel/format events to demo Antler’s portfolio companies
- Support partners on their media exposure and personal branding
- Mentoring and supporting portfolio companies around their branding and PR needs
- Monitor for relevant regional industry news and share news roundups each week
What we are looking for
- Higher education with at least 5 years working experience in Marketing or PR
- Superior communications skills; native or expert English speaker and writer
- In-depth knowledge of APAC media with deep understanding and relationships with key journalists.
- Regional experience working across SEA
- Excellent understanding of full marketing mix and data analysis to measure impact
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and strong follow up skills; proactive and collaborative
- Excellent project management and organisational skills; able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Digital Marketing or startup experience is a plus point
- Candidates can be based in Singapore, Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh