Founder Scout Netherlands
***unfortunately for this role we do not sponsor visas***
Antler (www.antler.co) is the world’s largest technology company builder and a global early-stage venture capital firm. We identify, invest in and challenge the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies. Antler was founded by Harvard and McKinsey alumni and former successful entrepreneurs. We build hundreds of technology companies every year.
With offices in New York, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Singapore, Beijing, Sao Paulo and Nairobi, Antler is accessing entrepreneurs, technologies, opportunities and ecosystems across six continents, and invests in the top 1-1.5% of entrepreneurs and ideas.
We are looking for a Founder Scout for our operations in the Netherlands. The role is pivotal for our success, both in the region and globally, the largest driver of fund returns is the founders we attract and secure.
About the job
As Founder Scout you will drive our end-to-end recruitment which includes identifying, attracting, and assessing the best Founder talent in the region. Additionally, you will support the development of Antler’s brand and positioning in this market, helping define Antler as the premier place to build a business..
- Supporting the end-to-end hiring of the 200+ founders that will create 30-40 great companies originating from our Netherlands cohort based in Amsterdam, every year;
- Driving all recruiting efforts and executing the sourcing strategy for attracting talented founders from diverse backgrounds.
- Proactively cultivate Antler’s talent pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future cohorts, both via inbound and outbound recruiting activities;
- Conducting first stage telephone interviews at peak times ~40 per week
- Provide support to accepted applicants and ensure a flawless onboarding process i.e managing offers and reference checks.
- Support on events in their setup and execution.
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler.
- Support the Partners in the Netherlands in hiring internal Antler team members and driving our internship program.
- Experienced recruiter with the ability to recruit top talent in a truly hands-on fashion.
- Previous experience in managing a complex and scalable recruiting process preferred.
- Knowledge of the Dutch tech/startup landscape.
- Experience with an ATS (applicant tracking system) ideally Greenhouse.
- Entrepreneurial experience, having been an early employee in a small or early-stage company is a big plus.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and belief the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and moving targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team as the situation demands.
What we offer
- Position in a global company with rapid growth.
- Opportunity to build and execute the recruitment strategy for the Netherlands market.
- Opportunity to build and work with a highly qualified and fun team.
- Opportunity to take part in the early shaping and vision of the next generation of disruptive tech companies in the Netherlands.