Antler (www.antler.co) is a global early stage venture capital firm enabling and investing in the world's most exceptional people building the defining companies of tomorrow. Through its regional HQs across most major startup ecosystems, Antler provides institutional access to global venture capital. Fueled by its proprietary technology and data platform and the world's largest dataset on early-stage founder success, Antler is changing the way early-stage investment decisions are made.
The company was founded by experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and Harvard & McKinsey alumni, and works with exceptional entrepreneurial talent to build and invest in hundreds of new technology companies every year. Antler currently has offices across 5 continents and most major startup hubs including New York, London, Berlin, India, Singapore & China. To date, Antler has invested into more than 250 companies in over 30 industries including AI, Robotics, drones, fintech, proptech and healthtech. The entrepreneurs they work with are the top 1% globally selected out of more than 50,000 entrepreneurs evaluated every year. Across the region of Central Europe with the entrepreneurial hotspots of Berlin, Zurich, Warsaw, Vienna, Baltics, Milan and many more, Antler will invest into 160+ companies in 4 years.
Over the next decade, Antler will support thousands of entrepreneurs, build more than 3,000 new technology companies, contribute strongly to job growth, global GDP and support the UN SDGs, while continuing to deliver great returns. Antler breaks down the barriers to entry to entrepreneurship and enables successful participants to find strong co-founders, validate their business model and secure funding. The Antler Program selection process is geared towards finding the best talent globally, irrespective of nationality, socio-economic background or gender. Antler has supported founders from more than 70 nationalities and from all socioeconomic backgrounds, ~40% of their portfolio companies have a female co-founder.
Antler’s Capital team is an accomplished and global team - constituted by leadership and team members across the world, in key hub cities such as Singapore, Sydney, New York, and London. Presently, the team seeks to expand its capabilities and reach by selectively recruiting and adding distinctive fundraising talent across multiple geographies.
Responsible for capital origination by way of the Antler Central Europe Fund and future Antler Funds predominantly in DACH & Eastern Europe (and globally where appropriate).
- Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with a large group of relevant LPs for investments into Antler’s funds, predominantly focusing on Antler Central Europe Fund but closely supporting the Antler Global Opportunity Fund
- Support the portfolio companies in Antler DACH/Central Europe achieve funding in their Seed and Series A rounds, and coach them on fundraising from VCs
- Actively map fundraising network in Antler DACH/Central Europe to explore fundraising opportunities
- Contribute to and drive Investor Relations: build and maintain relationships with a large group of suited LPs for investments into Antler’s funds, by keeping LPs well informed
- Build out a network of well-connected supporters and advisors that can help broaden the reach of our fundraising efforts through high quality monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports, and as requested by LPs
- 8 - 12 years of work experience in institutional fundraising (HNWI/UHNWI, Foundations, Fund of Funds, Wealth Managers and (Multi) Family Offices et al) - venture capital experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Robust understanding of investment management and financial market products and services with pronounced commercial instincts
- Demonstrated ability to leverage personal and professional network with family offices, HNWI/UHNWI and institutional investors
- High entrepreneurial drive and leadership intrinsics paired with a collaborative team-oriented approach to driving towards successful commercial outcomes
- Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
- Strong Personal Impact - ability to establish a high level of credibility externally and internally - personable, mature, influential
- Strong Commercial Acumen and a natural intellectual curiosity
- High attention to detail, with a reputation for producing consistent, clear and reliable work
- Proficient in Google Suites and CRM systems
- Distinctive track record of academic and professional achievement
- Antler seeks to create a global network where the entire organisation benefits from recruiting and bringing in stronger people than ourselves.