Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in, and supporting the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
We believe anyone with the right grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Antler is present in most of the major startup ecosystems across five continents, including in hubs such as New York, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore and Sydney. Since launching in 2017, Antler has attracted ~60,000 applications to its programs and invested in the top 1% of founders, resulting in over 300 companies across the world. Our portfolio covers over 30 different industries, including healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
The aspiration for Antler is to be the world’s leading early-stage VC, and a value-adding partner for exceptional founders from pre-idea to IPO.
- Take an overall responsibility to develop and build Antler’s ecosystem and network in The Netherlands, with a particular focus on corporate partnerships.
- Develop and advance a large pipeline of long-lasting corporate partnerships, both for investment into Antler’s funds, and to secure direct sponsorship of Antler’s operations
- Further develop Antler's corporate partnership offering together with your global Antler counterparts, enabling enterprises to use Antler’s platform to test and develop ideas, and effectively launch new, disruptive businesses through our unique approach to attracting founder talent and building strong teams and companies from scratch.
- A proven track record in developing and negotiating significant long-lasting corporate partnerships, investor relationships and sponsorship deals (eg. through experience from VC, strategy/technology consulting or other B2B services sales roles)
- You bring an extensive network of relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. CEOs, Heads of Strategy, business line leaders, Chief Digital Officers, Chief Innovation Officers) at a number of large corporates and technology companies in the Benelux region (other geographies are a plus but Benelux is a must)
- Besides the corporate network, any network with angel investors, family offices and VC firms who could be potential partners to Antler is a strong plus
- Ability to create, develop and lead strategies, working both independently and also as part of the wider team to help execute them
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and do the operational heavy-lifting involved with managing a large pipeline of deals and stakeholders
- Creativity and operational pragmatism to find a good fit between partners' needs and what Antler can offer
- Excellent communication skills and strong corporate client engagement ability
- Ability to bridge the cultural and operational differences between corporates and startups
- Results-oriented, comfortable with changes, tight deadlines and moving targets and outstanding personal commitment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- The chance to work in a global and rapidly growing company with a truly global team and culture
- A collaborative, do-ocratic working culture driven by high ambition, individual accountability and strong support from local and global colleagues
- Being part of building dozens of impactful new companies in the Netherlands and beyond, meeting hundreds of the most talented founders you'll ever come across
- Opportunity to design the next wave of corporate innovation models
- Opportunity to develop and lead the relationship with some of our key stakeholders
- Opportunity to build and work with a highly qualified and fun team
- Opportunity to grow your network and understanding of the startup, VC and business innovation space
- Competitive package with signifcant upside on activities under your control